4 Discussions
mullrich a lancé une discussion
Honest opinion, are these barn doors an improvement? - Hi! I finally had these bifold closet doors replaced this past weekend with (bypass) sliding barn doors. I think it’s an improvement, and I ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    26 Commentaires
mullrich a lancé une discussion
Would black window trim update the exterior of my house? - Hi! My house is about 30 hears old. I'm curious if anyone thinks that painting the exterior metal window frames black would update my hous... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
mullrich a lancé une discussion
What kind of floor lamp(s) should I get? - I've been struggling with what kind of floor lamp(s) to get for this room, the one in the picture was left here by the previous owner. Woul... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mullrich a lancé une discussion
Should I replace my granite countertops? - I'm looking for another opinion before I replace my granite countertops. I removed the gray backsplash visible in the 1st picture (removed ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    70 Commentaires