5 Discussions
Ana Olys a lancé une discussion
How to incorporate triangle in galley kitchen with island? - Hi everyone! First time using discussion. I am planning a galley kitchen with an island. No possibility of putting dishwasher or stovetop o... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Ana Olys a lancé une discussion
where could I find that black and brass range hood? - Absolutely stunning kitchen! Where did you find that range hood? Is it custom made?
    6 Commentaires
Ana Olys a lancé une discussion
What is the screen like material? - Love the material used for balconies and bathroom window! Never seen it before. I like the way it gives a modern look. What’s it called? Lo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Ana Olys a lancé une discussion
What is that material use for balcony? - To whom it may concear: Love the material used for balconies and bathroom window! Never seen it before. I like the way it gives a modern l... Lire plus
    Commenter
Ana Olys a lancé une discussion
Where can I find those barstools? - Those barstools are amazing, they are beautifull.
    Commenter