13 Discussions
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
Looking for Remote Landscape Artist for Plants and Shrub placement - Dear community, I’m looking for a remote landscape artist or garden designer to help plan the layout and planting for my garden (photos avai... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
Urban Landscape Ideas - Dear Community, After 7 gruelling months, the Garden and Outbuilding are complete. What a journey and transformation. Now starts the real a... Lire plus
    Commenter
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
have I best used the garden space - Hi Community, I’m now firmly set to give my neglected rectangle garden a make over but there are two things that I’m trying to achieve. I li... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
any idea how I can screen my garden from the flats behind - Hi Community, I just cut a really high tall tree. I was wondering how best I could screen the back of my garden from within my garden plot, ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
Outbuilding Ideas & Fencing Dilemma – Your Input Needed! - Dear Community, I’ve finally found the motivation to start building my garden outbuilding! The initial plan is to use it as a combined offic... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
Garden Outbuilding Design - has anyone done this before - Hi Community, I’m in the process of building a garden out building to house my office and a small area for my wife to carry out her mental h... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
needs some design creativity for new garden - Hi there Community, How does someone start on designing a low maintenance family urban garden. The difficulty I’m having is a balance betwe... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
Low maintenance garden design help - I’ve finally landed to get the garden sorted out for this summer but abut lost on creating a maintenance free family garden design with mayb... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
Thoughts on large overbearing proposal (6m wide by 7m length) - Dear Houzz Community, I am in the middle of modifying my current approved rear 6m extension under the local councils 'prior approval not re... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Munim Chowdhury a lancé une discussion
How planners judge a double storey side extension - Dear Community, I wanted to hear your opinion on whether local planners have a big issue with how a double storey extension looks like on a ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...