3 Discussions
Murphy Tang a lancé une discussion
Where / How to find a place that'll make custom closet doors? - Hi. I'm in the process of renovating my apartment and one of the steps is to get new closet doors. Our apartment was made in the 70s so we w... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Murphy Tang a lancé une discussion
How to make bathroom vent look pretty with planned tiled wall? - Hi all, I am redoing my bathroom and decided to tile my wall from top to bottom. This vent poses an aesthetic problem because I can't just t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Murphy Tang a lancé une discussion
During the renovation process, which stage do I install lights? - Hi, I'm renovating my place for the first time (walls, floors, gut bathroom and kitchen) and I don't know at which stage do I install lighti... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires