7 Discussions
mwiess a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - What is this backsplash created from? It looks like paint however is that practical?
    Commenter
mwiess a lancé une discussion
Long hallway photo gallery - I have a very long narrow hallway. I want to do a photo gallery on one of the walls. Attached are the frames I intend to use and I have trac... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
mwiess a lancé une discussion
Is the backsplash going to ruin this kitchen? - I'm a new designer and asserting my opinion is sometimes difficult for me even when I know the outcome won't be up to standard. I'm design... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
mwiess a lancé une discussion
Where do you buy affordable art? - where can i buy affordable art! im desperate
3 J'aime    28 Commentaires
mwiess a lancé une discussion
Whats your opinion? Dark colours at bottom or top in kitchen - I have all wooden floors. Was thinking of putting in a grey and white kitchen, (white ceasor stone) I have a full length wall of pantry and ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mwiess a lancé une discussion
Our new living room - We just bought a new home. Couch is done and similar coloured blinds on the way. The walls are so bare! Any ideas where to buy beautiful 3 ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire