8 Discussions
mwillox a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mwillox a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mwillox a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mwillox a lancé une discussion
Our new fireplace flanked with built ins. - We have architect plans that includes 2 foot windows on either side of a new fireplace for our family room. We originally planned to put bui... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mwillox a lancé une discussion
Kitchen designer? Cabinets? - And one ever use Consumers Kitchen and Bath for kitchen design or for purchasing cabinets? They really don't get any press on this site so ... Lire plus
    Commenter
mwillox a lancé une discussion
do I need a kitchen designer when planning a new kitchen? - i am working on planning a kitchen renovation. I have discussed the project with an interior designer yet, I am wondering if I should use a... Lire plus
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires