27 Discussions
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Hooks - Where did you get the hooks? Beautiful home!!!
    Commenter
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
I painted my kitchen the wrong color! - I'm so upset at myself! This is the first time I've ever done major construction and I totally goofed with my paint color. I could really us... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Paint - This is a beautiful room? What is paint color if the wall? Thank you!
    Commenter
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Mirror - The mirror is beautiful. Can you tell me where it was purchased? Thanks!
1 J'aime    Commenter
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Paint - This is beautiful. What is the paint color? Thank you!
1 J'aime    Commenter
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Stools - Could you please tell me where you got these great stools?
1 J'aime    Commenter
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Polished nickel - Do you have these in polished nickel? Also, any coordinating knobs? Thx!
    Commenter
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Pantry cabinet advice - Hi! Our planned kitchen remodel has a five foot bank of cabinets (floor to ceiling) that will be our pantry. Currently they are designed as ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Runner - Is this runner for sale?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
mwp1 a lancé une discussion
Which direction should skylights face? - We are re-doing our kitchen. We are opening up to the rafters so there will be a vaulted ceiling. I can have 3 skylights facing north or 3 f... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...