18 Discussions
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Artist? - I just purchased this and am so excited to hang it above my dining table! Can you tell me who is the artist, and anything about their though... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Need a floor plan - I am trying to figure out how to make the best use of the living room space. I would like to turn it into three living spaces: the TV/loungi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Help Balancing Gallery Wall - I am loving my new gallery wall in my office, but I think I need one more very small piece to balance it out. I think it needs to be on the ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Nikki a lancé une discussion
New place, Old stuff? - My current bedroom furniture is very nice (see the photo), but we are moving to a new place with a different layout and more windows (see th... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Nikki a lancé une discussion
How can I give this amazing space some style? - Just got this new apartment and I love it so much but right now it is NOT my style. The architecture is great, and I am so excited about the... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Need Pillows! And maybe some accessories too... ;) - Hello All, I've posted on here before about this space which has been a work in progress for what seems like forever. I am in a New York Ci... Lire plus
2 J'aime    27 Commentaires
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Hollywood Regency - Stuck without cohesion, color, or chairs! - Hi Everyone, I'm decorating my living room for the first time and trying to create a soft take on hollywood regency. I've lucked into some ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Where is this art from? - I love this painting!
    Commenter
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Gallery Wall? - I am trying to make a beautiful gallery wall in my office with some art on etsy. But, I am struggling with finding art that works well toget... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Nikki a lancé une discussion
Need help in my office! - I'm working in a legal office and as you can see from the pictures, it is very drab right now. Unfortunately, I can't do a whole lot to it, ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...