7 Discussions
Nancy Stender a lancé une discussion
MDF cabinets??? - I am going to redo a kitchen in a rental property. I was wondering about MDF cabinets and how they hold up over time. I want to have white c... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Nancy Stender a lancé une discussion
Question On Installing Kohler Archer Drop In Tub - Hi- I am "refreshing" a small master bath with alcove tub/shower area. The old vanity is not in good shape, and I would like a dee... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Nancy Stender a lancé une discussion
Corian Color? - Does anyone know what color corian the bath tub is topped with? Also, what material is covering the walls. Thanks
    Commenter
Nancy Stender a lancé une discussion
The Tub Looks Nice and Deep! - Can you tell me the brand and model. If it is acrylic, do you generally recommend acrylic. Thank you
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Nancy Stender a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Nancy Stender a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Nancy Stender a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires