6 Discussions
Nancy D (5b) a lancé une discussion
Giant Bluberry Plants Red, Dry Leaves - Hello, I planted two giant blueberry plants (small ones) and they looked green and great originally, but have drastically changed. I cann... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Nancy D (5b) a lancé une discussion
Common Milkweed Seed Harvesting - Hello, I have just harvested a few common milkweed seed pods from plants in our yard. I want to create a patch of milkweed for monarchs for... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Nancy D (5b) a lancé une discussion
Climbing rose? - We have a rose that is growing really tall canes, but that is thornless, and produces pink roses on the tips of the canes. I'm trying to ide... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Nancy D (5b) a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Nancy D (5b) a lancé une discussion
Advice for Small Front Flower Patch - Hello, We have a little patch that has a tree peony (not doing so well) and a few lilies. I would like to plant to fill the area in and to h... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Nancy D (5b) a lancé une discussion
Split Birch Tree Trunk - Hello, We have an old birch tree in our yard with a vertical split up the truck. I was hoping to salvage the tree, as it is a beautiful tree... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires