5 Discussions
nancyhig a lancé une discussion
Can you please tell me the profile of the cabinets or the name of the - Hello. These are my favorite cabinet profiles on Houzz.com, but my cabinet maker can't seem to match them. Could you please give me the prof... Lire plus
    Commenter
nancyhig a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
nancyhig a lancé une discussion
Did you brace your cabinet to withstand the weight of the grille? - I have ordered my grille for tall cabinets like the ones shown in this picture. My cabinet person said that if I don't brace the cabinets, ... Lire plus
    Commenter
nancyhig a lancé une discussion
Kitchen-To Panel or not to Panel... - Hello! I am gutting my kitchen, and I am having the hardest time trying to decide whether to panel my built-in refrigerator (Thermador) or ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
nancyhig a lancé une discussion
Need help with office please - I am in need of help with decorating a wall in my office. It is located right off the foyer, so it has to be pretty:) please let me know yo... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires