8 Discussions
NPSM a lancé une discussion
Color/style for garage door - What color/style should we use for a new garage door? Should we match it to the front door color or just keep it white but in a carriage do... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
NPSM a lancé une discussion
I'm concerned about the bottles exploding... - ...due to the heat. Is this a valid concern?
    2 Commentaires
NPSM a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
NPSM a lancé une discussion
Aaaggh! Out of stock!! Do you know when you'll be getting more in? - I have one 1'x1' piece and need six (6) more for a small area behind our guest vanity.
    9 Commentaires
NPSM a lancé une discussion
Location of filtered water faucet & garbage disposal - Just starting our kitchen renovation and I would like to hear some opinions on where and why people place their filtered water dispenser at ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
NPSM a lancé une discussion
Location of filtered water faucet & garbage disposal - Just starting our kitchen renovation and I would like to hear some opinions on where and why people place their filtered water dispenser at ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
NPSM a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
NPSM a lancé une discussion
Plain vanilla garage door and concrete driveway - I would like to update our original 1979 white steel garage door. I like the idea of faux bois, but I'm not sure how that would look with o... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires