8 Discussions
nancytano a lancé une discussion
Gardening question - Something is eating my tomato flowers?
    Commenter
nancytano a lancé une discussion
Is it dead? - I have 2 grapefruit trees that where planted a year ago. They are not doing well, suggestions?
    Commenter
nancytano a lancé une discussion
Dilemma with new love seat and picture on wall - I just bought this love seat along with a sofa but the picture above the love seat is giving me some problems. I love the picture but I nee... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
nancytano a lancé une discussion
I need help designing shelving in the nook under TV - I want to have built in done in the nook where the TV is. The tv stand needs to go. Any designs or suggestions would help also with fireplac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
nancytano a lancé une discussion
Are white kitchen cabinets in? - I want to update my honey colored wood cabinets. I was thinking going white or dark brown.
    43 Commentaires
nancytano a lancé une discussion
Hanging drapes - I have a large window that faces the front of the house. I bought 108" curtains and wanting to know where to place the hold backs or tie bac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
nancytano a lancé une discussion
I have an area that needs help. - I need help with this ledge. The picture is looking from the living room. The ledge has 2 metal vases up there but they have been up there f... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
nancytano a lancé une discussion
Crown molding - Do I have to do crown molding throughout the house or can I do it just in one large room?
    4 Commentaires