24 Discussions
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Vanity light - Hi there, I am looking for a similar vanity light fixture. Would you be able to tell me where you sourced yours? Thank you
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Wall mural - Love the wall mural. Where did you order it form?
    Commenter
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Countertop - Love the countertop. Would you mind telling me what it is? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Pendants - I love the pendants in this photo. Would you mind telling me where you sourced them from and who makes them? Thank you
    3 Commentaires
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Chandelier - Hi there. I love the choice of the chandelier in this photo. Would you be able to tell me what make it is? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Sconces - Hi there. This is a beautiful bathroom. Would you mind telling me where you purchased the sconces from? Thank you
    Commenter
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
coffee table - Yes, I would love to know where you purchased the coffee table from. It's beautiful!
    2 Commentaires
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Stools - Would you mind telling me where the stools came from? Thank you
    Commenter
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Vanity Colour - Would you mind telling me the paint colour of the vanity please?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
nancytaps a lancé une discussion
Hi there. I would love to know the name of this paint colour please : - If you have the name of the paint colour, that would be much appreciated:)
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...