41 Discussions
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
where can I get the table? - Love the thin table with great base. Where did you find it?
    1 Commentaire
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
Does it come smaller? - I saw one that was 12” diameter and now cannot find it. Please advise!
    Commenter
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
Where can I purchase the geometric navy tile? - Navy tile - where can I purchase it?
    2 Commentaires
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
Silver Light fixtures - Where did you find the silver light fixtures over island?
    Commenter
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
the white panel on the island? - Does it flip up? What is the purpose ?
    Commenter
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
Stools - Where did you find the stools? love them!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
light fixtures - Where did you find the pendants over the island and the fixture over the table? Beautiful!
    2 Commentaires
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
Mirror - Where did you find that fabulous mirror?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
Stools - Where did you find the stools?
    1 Commentaire
nancyvanm a lancé une discussion
stools - Where did you find the grey stools?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...