7 Discussions
nandi54 a lancé une discussion
furnishing a small 1 bedroom flat
    Commenter
nandi54 a lancé une discussion
Confortable seating - I sat in a so called boston chair in a shop and felt very well supported but can' t seem to find another boston chair as confortable. I am ... Lire plus
    Commenter
nandi54 a lancé une discussion
pendant/ceiling light and matching wall light - The ceiling light would have to be under 60cm tall. I lLike this one which has matching wall and table lamps but apparently it cannot be sho... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
nandi54 a lancé une discussion
tiling before or after - In our present kitchen we had the tiling done after rough in but before cabinetry was installed. It is neat and change proof. Now in a new... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
nandi54 a lancé une discussion
Reading lights - What brand are they? Thanks.
    Commenter
nandi54 a lancé une discussion
colour coordination dilemna - I have chosen smartstone carrara for our en-suite bathroom vanity top. should we go grey or white for the tiles? or something else. I feel g... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
nandi54 a lancé une discussion
Light fittings - Where could I find this light fitting please? Is it LED?
    Commenter