4 Discussions
Jon a lancé une discussion
New kitchen cabinets, need help with backsplash and paint! - Hello home enthusiasts! My wife and I are 90% of the way through a kitchen renovation and need your help. We bought a small 1940's home (956... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Jon a lancé une discussion
Contractor Damaged Asbestos Ductwrap? - We recently hired an electrician to update the knob & tube wiring in our house. He has completed 90% of the work and we will have him fi... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Jon a lancé une discussion
What is this? - 1940's wood flooring question - Hi, I have a question and can't seem to find the answer on google, so I thought I would ask you guys! I recently bought a small home built i... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Jon a lancé une discussion
Partial set of cabinets for kitchen update? - I recently purchased some Downsview cabinets from Craigslist for a heavily discounted price (I couldn't pass them up) to install in my house... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires