7 Discussions
Nancy Spittler a lancé une discussion
Please, who the manufacturer is of the nightstands in picture 18. - I am looking for two nightstands with a top drawer and doors that open below that will fit into a farmhouse style bedroom.
    Commenter
Nancy Spittler a lancé une discussion
What color and manufacturer was used in the kitchen? - I am interested in an engineered hardwood floor that has a beach feel and can be refinished at least 3 times. A high grade flooring.
    Commenter
Nancy Spittler a lancé une discussion
I am interested in the flooring color and manufacturer. - I would like to know if it is an engineering hardwood and how many times can it be refinished as well as the color and manufacturer. Want t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Nancy Spittler a lancé une discussion
hi - This picture appears to include a rear seating arrangement . Is that extra? Also can you get grab bars for elderly people?
    2 Commentaires
Nancy Spittler a lancé une discussion
Paint Colors - I too would like to know the wall colors in the bedroom.
    Commenter
Nancy Spittler a lancé une discussion
Elk Lighting Chadwick transitional Kitchen Billard - What is the shortest length from the ceiling to the bottom of the chandelier? I am reading the specifications and it is saying 21". Trying... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Nancy Spittler a lancé une discussion
Shape of Chandelier. - Can the two outside lights move at the joints to allow the chandalier to become triangular in overall shape? Weird question but I have an o... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire