25 Discussions
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
Are these Provenza Affinity hardwood floors? If so, what color? - Are these Provenza Affinity hardwood floors? If so, what color?
    Commenter
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
Love the Fish Wall Art - Where can I purchase this fish wall Art? Love!!!
    Commenter
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
love the drapery - Where can I buy the drapery? Can you share name of manufacturer, style, & color of drapery?
    1 Commentaire
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
Love the wallpaper! - Love the wallpaper! Can you please share manufacturer name, style, & color? Where to buy?
    2 Commentaires
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
Questions about Sliding Barn Wood Doors - Hi! I'm interested in having 2 or 3 Sliding Barn Wood Doors made. However, the doors that you offer will not fit my size. Can you make a doo... Lire plus
    Commenter
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
Questions Wood Sliding Barn Door - Hi! I'm interested in having 2 or 3 Sliding Barn Wood Doors made. However, the doors that you offer will not fit my size. Can you make a doo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
Questions on Sliding Barn Wood Doors - Hi! I'm interested in having 2 or 3 Sliding Barn Wood Doors made. However, the doors that you offer will not fit my size. Can you make a ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
Love the light fixture! What size is it? - Love the light fixture! What size is it?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Nicole Roberts a lancé une discussion
3 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...