5 Discussions
Natalie Martin a lancé une discussion
Patio Furniture... Lounge, or Dining? How do I orient it? - I need patio furniture help! We have a new Airbnb suite in our house and I’m stuck on patio furniture. What would people want more... loung... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Natalie Martin a lancé une discussion
Hide the stove and hood fan space - We have an illegal suite in our house, which is a very common thing in our area. We have an electrical inspection coming up for an exterior ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Natalie Martin a lancé une discussion
Undermount sink lip incorrect? - We just had an undermount sink and new countertops installed in our kitchen and were surprised to see that there was a 1/16 inch underhang..... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Natalie Martin a lancé une discussion
TV placement - Hi! We are in the midst of reno'ing our new house and are having the TV/fireplace focal point dilemma! The living room space isn't huge, s... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Natalie Martin a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires