8 Discussions
Natalie B a lancé une discussion
Need help with border - What do I do with this north facing border? It gets some sun protection from the locust tree. The weigela and rhododendron were already th... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Natalie B a lancé une discussion
Ferns with ornamental grass??? - Are there any type of ornamental grass or something that grows tall not out that would go with ferns (ghost ferns and Japanese painted ferns... Lire plus
    Commenter
Natalie B a lancé une discussion
Creeping Thyme, yes or no? - Should I put creeping thyme in this bed? I love the purple mass of flowers? Does anyone know how long they bloom? I'm in zone 6a.
    1 Commentaire
Natalie B a lancé une discussion
What to put around the patio? - I'm planning on bringing the border out around the front of the house and around the patio which is south facing. Our area is zone 6b with ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Natalie B a lancé une discussion
What to put around the patio? - I'm planning on bringing the border out around the front of the house and around the patio which is south facing. Our area is zone 6b with ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Natalie B a lancé une discussion
Hmmmm now what? Any ideas? - We bought our first house a little less than a year ago and are now attempting landscaping. Our theme is like the old English country style.... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Natalie B a lancé une discussion
Refinishing deck, which color? - Hi all! We're refinishing our deck with Behr Premium Deckover (or something similar) since it's pretty old wood. I thought maybe matching th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Natalie B a lancé une discussion
80's Kitchen Update Input Wanted - We are closing on our very first house in the end of July. We love this house, it is in very good shape with good bones and is unique (we d... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires