6 Discussions
Natalie Houston a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Natalie Houston a lancé une discussion
Love the look of the furniture. - May I ask: who is making it? Thank you in advance
    1 Commentaire
Natalie Houston a lancé une discussion
The island and the floor - The island, the floors as well as the wall colors look beautiful together. May I ask you: what kind of materials were used for this island? ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Natalie Houston a lancé une discussion
I like this bed. - Do you know who makes it?
    Commenter
Natalie Houston a lancé une discussion
I like the bed. - Do you know who makes it?
    1 Commentaire
Natalie Houston a lancé une discussion
What is this roof made off? - Hello, could you please tell what is the material that is used on this roof? Thank you very much!
    1 Commentaire