80 Discussions
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Restrictions on WS FB? - Haven't posted here for a while; been on FB. However, now the admins on FB have created more rules and regulations and are restricting comm... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Fern from rock area - At least 10 years ago we collected spores in southern Virginia while on a hike. Location was very rocky. I found some of the spores this pas... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Native Salvia? - Posted on Name that Plant, but no response, so since this is supposed to be a native, I will try here. Bought it two years ago at a native ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Native Salvia ID? - Bought this one two years ago in Alabama, but this is the first year of bloom for me. I cannot find the tag, and I don't remember the name.... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
New fronds all season long? - I am trying to find a list of ferns that continue to produce new fronds all summer long, provided there is moisture, of course. I mainly in... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Advice on planting Asclepias rubra? - A. rubra is a new acquisition. Where to plant and other cultural tips, please.
    5 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Wildflower shade plants. - First photo shows what I thought was an Uvularia, but now with the seed heads forming I am not sure. Bloom was yellow. Second photo shows ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Unknown ground cover - Bought this at least 15 years ago from the now defunct We-Du Nursery in NC. It is a very slow spreading ground cover, much softer than liri... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Ground Cover Plants and New Book - Anyone reading PLANTING IN A POST WILD WORLD? If so, I would love to have comments. I am quite interested in these ideas although I am not... Lire plus
    70 Commentaires
Lynda Waldrep a lancé une discussion
Volunteer lily - I never planted this lily, but two years ago I noticed the foliage. This year it grew to almost nine feet and bloomed. So exciting to get ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...