106 Discussions
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Have lemongrass - I have a packet of lemon seed for somebody that messages me
    1 Commentaire
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Name this vine - Found this vine in my yard. It is located in Florida.
    3 Commentaires
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Have Beach Sunflower - I have Beach Sunflower for a couple of people that message me.
    2 Commentaires
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Have Garlic Chives - I have Garlic Chive seed for 3 or 4 people that message me.
    Commenter
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Have Grove Pepper - I have grove pepper seed for 3 people that message me.
    Commenter
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Mystery vine in Florida - I would like to know the name of this vine found in Apopka,FL.
    Commenter
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Have Seashore Mallow - I have seashore mallow seed for a couple people that message me.
    5 Commentaires
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Houzz has made it... - more difficult to browse the garden forums unless they are on the "Your Topics" list. It used to be that you can click on the gard... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Have Acacia farnesiana - I have Acacia farnesiana seed for somebody that messages me.
    Commenter
nel5397 a lancé une discussion
Have Erythrina herbacea - I have Erythrina seed for 1 or 2 people that message me. The seed must be scarified and soaked a for a couple hours before planting.
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...