17 Discussions
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
Vanity replacement question - Hello. I am replacing this vanity with a custom 18 x 30 Bertch vanity with honed grey granite top (leftover from another project) and under... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
Tupelo dropping leaves already - I had a Northern Splendor Black Gum planted last Spring. It seemed to be doing fine last year and put out some new growth this year. I notic... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
Tupelo dropping leaves already - I had a Northern Splendor Black Gum planted last Spring. It seemed to be doing fine last year and put out some new growth this year. I not... Lire plus
    Commenter
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
Disappointing shipment of Quietness - This is my first post in this forum, so thank you in advance! I received a rose from ARE yesterday that I was so excited about, Quietness. ... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
Basement flooring advice - LVP or wood look tile - I'm looking for advice on wood look flooring options for my finished basement. It's about 900 sq feet and currently has a mixture of wall t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
Tiling basement - slope toward drain - I am looking at tiling my basement with the 6 X 36 wood plank tile and it was suggested to use a mosaic or smaller format tile around the dr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
I have a problem - new toilet doesn't fit - I'm nearing the end of my bathroom remodel and we are realizing that the beautiful Toto Promenade round bowl toilet I bought does not fit. ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
Tile chair rail and vanity. Tile behind necessary? - This is a question for the tile experts or anyone with an opinion! I would prefer to not tile behind my vanity. Spent a lot of $$ on a narr... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
PN Bath accessories at HomeGoods - Has anyone installed the towel bars/robe hooks/toilet tissue holders from HomeGoods? I was shocked to find these items in Polished Nickel! ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
nesting67 a lancé une discussion
Hansgrohe Hand shower - Raindance C100 or Croma C100 - Hello - Does anyone have either of these as their primary shower head? I can't decide. I'm looking for a traditional style hand shower with... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...