4 Discussions
Laraine Clarke a lancé une discussion
Bed Placement - I'm about to give our bedroom a complete makeover and am wondering whether to re-orient the bed and try it under the window as I've seen thi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Laraine Clarke a lancé une discussion
Wall Color Please - please can you tell me what the wall colour is? I can't quite tell if it's blue or grey
    3 Commentaires
Laraine Clarke a lancé une discussion
Help with floor care - I have laid a large expanse of solid oak flooring which has been oiled and brushed. I'm looking for help with the cleaning and care of it. M... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Laraine Clarke a lancé une discussion
Outdoor mirrors really appeal - Hello.. I love the idea of outdoor mirrors and I have a few spare after downsizing. Please can you tell me if they need special treatment if... Lire plus
3 J'aime    10 Commentaires