105 Discussions
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Odd cluster growth on oak - So I recently purchased and planted a chinkapin oak (Quercus muehlenbergii) before noticing these small clusters of leaves at the tips of a ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Yellowwood tree leaf color - So i planted a yelllowwood 4 years back and its gotten to about 14 feet tall and nicely wide. my soil tests out at a pH of 8… and reading th... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Grassy Lawn weed - ID PLEASE! - can anyine ID this lawn grassy weed of mine. ??? upright. Round/cylindrical body. Smooth. No fur.
    Commenter
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Enviro ice —- compost? - So I just got a couple of the cooler ice packs with my insulin shipment. The enviro ice is new this time. Anyone heard of it ? Talks about... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Alliums! (complaint) - I have a few types of allium in the garden (globe master, purple sensation, drumstick, etc... plus Schubertii).... but every year I thin the... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Iris Ensata - Looking for - Looking to replace a nice white japanese iris ensata. Please PM me if you have any divisions available. Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Burr oak with dual leaders - I have this 6 foot burr oak that I have let go wild. You can see it has dual leaders that are both doing well and join just above the soil ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Ensata iris - Japanese iris - Anyone have any divisions of some ensata iris laying around for sale that need a new home ?
    4 Commentaires
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Narrow-leaf Ironweed - Vernonia lettermannii - First off.... this is a great plant. Great feathery structure (similar to a small Amsonia Hubrictii) and the blooms look great after the hig... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Nevermore44 - 6a a lancé une discussion
Variegated common milkweed? - Has anyone come across a variegated .... or maybe diseased.... common milkweed (asclepias syriaca)? I was seeing this cluster 20 feet from t... Lire plus
4 J'aime    20 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...