6 Discussions
Newar a lancé une discussion
Living room chilewich rug color - Hi all, I'm trying to decide on a chilewich rug material/color for my living area in progress. These are the main pieces so far that I have;... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Newar a lancé une discussion
Help finding a media unit table/stand - Hi all! I've been having a very tough time finding the perfect media center setup that jives with everything else I'll have going. Essential... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Newar a lancé une discussion
Where can I find this piece? - Desperately looking for where I can buy this TABLE, but it seems to be a ghost. Anyone recognize it or know where to get it? Thanks a bunch!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Newar a lancé une discussion
Looking for high, long table (console/cocktail/bar) - Hi! I've been desperately trying to find a table I can use a sort of dining area for my small loft as well bar (as in, bar stool-appropriate... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Newar a lancé une discussion
Type of Sculpture? - Looking for this piece: Thanks!
    17 Commentaires
Newar a lancé une discussion
Design "Rules" for Wood floor and Brick wall? - Hey to whoever's reading! I'm looking to furnish this space entirely anew and will be going for a modern aesthetic with a wee bit of 50s sty... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires