8 Discussions
newcate a lancé une discussion
How makes this tub and what is the size? - Looking for an over mount tub to be put in a tub deck. Like the arm rests or curves inside this tub. Please tell me the manufacturer and s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
newcate a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
newcate a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
newcate a lancé une discussion
Wondering about the floor? Is this large ceramic tiles? - I know someone already asked but there was no answer and I LOVE the floor so would like to know the brand and specs. Thanks
    Commenter
newcate a lancé une discussion
I love this floor! Where did you get it?
    Commenter
newcate a lancé une discussion
I love the floor too! What type of wood is it and where did you get it? Thanks
1 J'aime    Commenter
newcate a lancé une discussion
Love the bed. The bed frame looks very comfortable, like you won't hurt your leg if you bump into it. Where did you get the bed? Is it Qu... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
newcate a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the area rug? I love it!
    1 Commentaire