42 Discussions
newlif a lancé une discussion
Thanks!! - Thanks for responding!!!:) I love your work!
    1 Commentaire
newlif a lancé une discussion
Cozy - This room looks very cozy. Would you share the paint color?
    Commenter
newlif a lancé une discussion
Beautiful! - Would you recall where you bought the coffee table?
    1 Commentaire
newlif a lancé une discussion
Bling chandelier - Is there also free shipping to northern Ontario Canada?
    1 Commentaire
newlif a lancé une discussion
Picture light - Where find it please
    1 Commentaire
newlif a lancé une discussion
The painting - Is beautiful:)
    1 Commentaire
newlif a lancé une discussion
Beautiful!!! - If I could live anywhere on earth....it would be in this house...!!!!!! Love it!
    Commenter
newlif a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
newlif a lancé une discussion
Dimensions - Every day I check to see if you've answered....I love this room!
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...