7 Discussions
Nice a lancé une discussion
Help! will Oxford white trim work with simply white walls - Some rooms in my house I painted Benjamin Moore Oxford white and I love it so I was going to do Oxford white trim but I also would also Iove... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Nice a lancé une discussion
Help!!!Two different Oxford whites!Benjamin Moore!! - Help please ..So I had Oxford white CC-30 by Benjamin Moore color matched by Behr and I loved it and I needed more so I took a picture of th... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Nice a lancé une discussion
HELP!!! a white too go with driftwood beach flooring - My Trim is Chantilly lace throughout my Home and I have white and gray big porcelain tile I am putting in Floors to go with the Tile I want ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Nice a lancé une discussion
HELP!!! a white too go with driftwood beach flooring - My Trim is Chantilly lace throughout my Home and I have white and gray big porcelain tile I am putting in Floors to go with the Tile I want ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Nice a lancé une discussion
Oxford white and white Heron - Does anyone have pictures of Oxford white and white Heron with Chantilly lace trim?
    8 Commentaires
Nice a lancé une discussion
Which color is closer to Chantilly Lace by Benjamin Moore - Which color is Closer to Chantilly Lace Oxford white or white Heron also by Benjamin Moore
    2 Commentaires
Nice a lancé une discussion
Painting exterior with masonry paint - We’ve been wanting to paint our exterior with quality masonry paint I’m thinking of Romabio masonry flat or Behr Elastomeric masonry paint M... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires