35 Discussions
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
How do you cut encircled roots? W/pictures - I planted a Horstmanns Silberlocke yesterday with badly encircled roots. (Picture below) I followed the advice from the TNArboretum page tha... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Anybody have personal pictures of a mature Horstmanns silberlocke? - I'm trying to get a good idea of how big this tree will get in time. I've found many pictures on the internet, but I believe many of the pic... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Shrub identification - Can somebody id these for me please and let me know when the best time to trim them is? These guys are starting to get out of control and I ... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for a conifer - I'm looking for 2 conifers for a small garden of mine. (Picture is below). I would like the tree to have a somewhat slow growth rate, maybe ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Abies lasiocarpa 'Glacier' (on firma) - I've been eyeing this tree to replace a Abies concolor 'archers dwarf' that died on me this year. I'm thinking it will do better with the hu... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Heat stressed Abies concolor (archers dwarf) - The temps this past week in my area have been in the mid to low 90's with very high humidity. Last Thursday was the hottest day we have had ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Can anybody I'd this hideous tree. - This tree was here when I bought this house. I thought I would give it a few years and maybe it would grow into something nice. It keeps loo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Ailing Pinus Strobus "national life" - I planted this guy a little over a month ago. I live in a 5a and temps here have been hitting in the 90's the past few days. The rain has be... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Please help me id these shrubs. - These are pictures of two shrubs I have in my yard. They are getting a little out of control and I wanted to identify them so I can research... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Nick Ball a lancé une discussion
Picture of bug munching my conifer - What is this bastard munching my conifer? If it's a spruce mite I'm going to nuke him. Any suggestions?
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...