5 Discussions
nikcib a lancé une discussion
90s era gas fireplace broken glass and other questions - Our house was built in 1995. It has a gas fireplace that my children have officially destroyed. First, the little metal vent flaps underneat... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
nikcib a lancé une discussion
Please help with basement floor & stairs - Hello everyone, My husband and I are researching options for our finished walkout basement. Our house is 20 years old and has never had wate... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
nikcib a lancé une discussion
Can anyone help me - Hello Everyone. I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction. My grandmother (who passed away 30 years ago and was born i... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
nikcib a lancé une discussion
Paint question - Hello! I was googling paint colors and ended up here on an old thread. Since I have an account, I thought I'd ask my question. I just painte... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
nikcib a lancé une discussion
2850 sq ft house needs new AC system - Hello everyone! I'm hoping you all can help me determine what I need and what a fair price range is. I had one estimate so far and am waitin... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires