9 Discussions
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
Is there a supplier who will ship the Sunflower Vase to HI - 96761? - I want to purchase the Sunflower Vase for my home in Hawaii. Is there a seller who will ship it to me? Zip code is 96761. Thank you.
    2 Commentaires
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
What is the measurement of the space between the bar and the cabinet? - I want to find handles that have enough space for me to comfortably reach into and pull the bar handles. How much space does this one have?
    1 Commentaire
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
How big are the sinks? - I am working on a new master bath. I like the look of this one. How large are your sinks? How long is the counter top of the vanity area?
    1 Commentaire
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
TV tray? Looks interesting and practical! - Where can I find the tv tray shown at the end seat of the sectional?
    1 Commentaire
Rob and Nancy Hunt a lancé une discussion
    Commenter