18 Discussions
Nicole Finnen a lancé une discussion
Paper towels - Hi, can you tell me where the paper towel holder is from?
    1 Commentaire
Nicole Finnen a lancé une discussion
Pendant Spacing - How large are the pendants and how far apart are they from one another? Such a beautiful kitchen!
    2 Commentaires
Nicole Finnen a lancé une discussion
Faucet - Hoping someone out there knows the make of this faucet!
    1 Commentaire
Nicole Finnen a lancé une discussion
Lighting - Can you tell me where the lighting is from (both the shaded 'chandelier' and the crystal ceiling lights)? Absolutely beautiful!!
    1 Commentaire
Nicole Finnen a lancé une discussion
Lighting - Your renovation is gorgeous. Where did you purchasing the lighting?
    1 Commentaire
Nicole Finnen a lancé une discussion
Sink - Do you know who made the sink you used in this picture? I love it. I am planning on using a stainless steel apron front sink in our new kitc... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Nicole Finnen a lancé une discussion
sink - Do you know the brand of the stainless steel apron front sink? I love it
    1 Commentaire
Nicole Finnen a lancé une discussion
Island - Do you know the dimensions of the island AND the lighting? I need to decide on lighting over my island and I am having trouble visualizing. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...