10 Discussions
nmsg a lancé une discussion
My girlie reading room - As a mom of three boys- I never got to decorate a "girl room," so I knew this little cozy room off our master would be perfect- so... Lire plus
2 J'aime    22 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
The finishing touch - Kitchen reno almost complete, but would love some help with the kitchen and butler's pantry backsplash! Husband doesn't want a plain white s... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
What fabric for our Ethan Allen chairs? - We bought these lovely chairs from Ethan Allen 5 years ago. I loved the spa blue color and we were told the fabric was easy to clean and mai... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
Paging Dr. Houzz! Facelift needed! - Kitchen Reno: So I'm thinking white cabinets with a little grayish glaze with new hardware. Changing the wall color more neural with a light... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
Kitchen design experts- help please! - Love our kitchen - but very dark. Convinced hubby to get cabinets painted - probably white color with maybe little glaze. Counters have to s... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
Kitchen update? Yes or no? - I tried posting a bit ago but my pics didn't upload. I love our kitchen but it's so dark! I love the look of a white kitchen but am worried ... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
What should I change in my kitchen? - Hello all! I've gotten some awesome advice on here - especially regarding painting my living room navy (which i LOVE). So I'm back with my c... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
Navy or No?? ROOM REVEAL UPDATE! - Sorry it's taken so long for me to post pics of our somewhat finished product. Just got the couch and ottomans delivered yesterday. We are L... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
Polishing the look in our master - I am stuck on our master - what else do I need? New lamps? What kind? Upholstered headboard? What color? Chair? Bench? I never pull the trig... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
nmsg a lancé une discussion
Navy or no??? - This front room is so pretty, but we never use it. I love navy and was thinking classic navy. leaning toward Glidden's Rich Navy (the 3rd on... Lire plus
    162 Commentaires