9 Discussions
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
Out door light fixture needs to be painted - This fixture has clear glass can it be painted and how?
    2 Commentaires
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
Masterbath - I have an 8x12 gutted space and need ideas! I would like a spa shower with a seating bench and one sink with a makeup vanity. Any ideas? Toi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
Master bath - I've gutted this room and want to make it into a spa setting with a sink and makeup vanity! Bath tub and shower or just a shower. All advice... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
Master bath remodel - I would love to have a slipper tub and shower of and of course a make up table. How can I make that happen with these room dimensions withou... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen cabinets - I would like to change my cabinet fronts to glass any one know who will do this
    3 Commentaires
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen design - I'm having a hard time picking a color back splash for this granite! Any Ideas? Granite color and new flooring in pictures cabinet color yet... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
white painted oak cabinets need backsplash to make the granite accepta - Cream Bordeaux is the granite name from home depot
    1 Commentaire
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
My ugly kitchen, I need advise - Just purchased this home and it needs a make over but the cabinets and granite are new! Votez maintenant
    15 Commentaires    44 Votes
nmungo22 a lancé une discussion
Please help not my style! Where do I start?
    Commenter