16 Discussions
nomimama a lancé une discussion
Antique cabinet - What room is this cabinet appropriate for? We currently use it for clothes and bedding in our bedroom
    1 Commentaire
nomimama a lancé une discussion
Hanging curtains - With baseboard heating, is it better to hang to the floor and lose the space above the molding or skim the top of the baseboard to gain the ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
nomimama a lancé une discussion
Decorating around these folks art prints - I love these, but how can I integrate them into a modern farmhouse/cottage style? They feel a little dramatic and heavy for my decor. What r... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
nomimama a lancé une discussion
Sideboard for this dining room wall? - Dining room sits between kitchen (to the left) and living room (to the right). Considering a buffet/sideboard but need ideas. I don't need s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
nomimama a lancé une discussion
Decorating around travertine undertones - I have this travertine in the kitchen, dining room and hallways. Not really a fan, but it's what I have to work with. Looking to paint and... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
nomimama a lancé une discussion
Gray Wisp and Gray Cashmere experts please - I just painted these samples and I am surprised at how blue both of these read. Reminds me of baby blue. Looking for some good feedback on... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
nomimama a lancé une discussion
Best pale pink paints with cream trim? (Benjamin Moore please) - I painted Pink Bliss on the walls and it's too crisp and pastel with the Spanish White trim....any good recommendations? I use Ben Moore pa... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
nomimama a lancé une discussion
Like to shop? I need you! - Wanting to redo our bedroom and have been looking for a duvet cover as a starting point for color scheme. Looking for something in light/med... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
nomimama a lancé une discussion
4 year old's bedroom, - The bird fabric will be a quilt, the teal will either be pillows or incorporated into quilt. Need input on paint. Leaning towards a soft p... Lire plus
2 J'aime    106 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...