5 Discussions
Nona a lancé une discussion
ideas for window covers - I’m ready to update my windows!! not sure what i need so any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Nona a lancé une discussion
need help with dark living room - Living room needs updated First I’m definitely getting rid of popcorn ceiling and I’m thinking about taking out the chevron wood on the top ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Nona a lancé une discussion
Need to paint exterior..is white my only option? - This 1990 house needs some love and I was hoping for something that makes it look up to date 2022
    8 Commentaires
Nona a lancé une discussion
Need help with exterior ~ *Please*~ - 1919 Dairy Farm house on Galveston island that I’m working on... front door was painted black.. exterior is a beige with white trim. I need... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Nona a lancé une discussion
Help with color choices - We just bought this home that is on a canal near the beach The roof has a lot of blue-grey in it. I’ve got some rotten wood to replace so I... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire