8 Discussions
not_today a lancé une discussion
The floors? - What type of wood is the flooring made from? It is gorgeous!
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
not_today a lancé une discussion
Foyer chair rail or not?? - I wonder if it is strange to go with chair rail in the first part of foyer and up the stairs, but to do just panels up the walls in the hall... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
not_today a lancé une discussion
Too much wainscoting? Adding chair rail and shadow boxing - My home already has crown molding, chair rail with shadow boxing in the dining room and living room. I am now adding crown molding to the tw... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
not_today a lancé une discussion
New brick or Old Brick - I hired a mason to repair my front brick steps. They were all old brick and I asked him to simply redo with bluestone top landing and bluest... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
not_today a lancé une discussion
Front Steps bluestone stair treads - My mason has told me he will use 1.5" thick bluestone treads for the front steps leading up to my house. I already have a brick sidewalk so... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
not_today a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
not_today a lancé une discussion
light-blocking UV
    Commenter
not_today a lancé une discussion
If I ask a question on a post but call it a private comment, will the original author see my question?
    2 Commentaires