75 Discussions
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Japanese Anemone Windflower ID Please - Is this a Robustissima or a September Charm? Thanks. the backs of the flowers Fronts of flowers Close-up of leaves.
    1 Commentaire
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Plant ID please - Is it possible that this is a variety of Sweetbox, like Fragrant Mountian? I've done "google image search", and I had a friend us... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Advice please- on Chaste Tree in zone 6b in Pittsburgh. - Has anyone else in zone 6b had success with a Chaste tree growing as a tree with a trunk- as opposed to coming up from the roots after winte... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Afternoon sun & morning shade perennial ideas? - Can anyone share their personal experience with success in growing perennials, or small bushes that tolorate morning shade and then approx. ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Ruby Falls Weeping Redbud & Deer - Has any one ever actually seen deer in the winter nibble dormant leaf buds on limbs of Ruby Falls?
    2 Commentaires
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Can anyone ID this? - I was working in my garden and found this, it's a rooted cut stem of something I trimmed long ago, and often would just stick the stem in th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Can anyone ID this Butterfly Bush? - It's a dwarf about 2 feet tall, with the most intense cobalt blue purple blooms...not a bit of pink or lavender in them...they are the deepe... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Can anyone ID this please? - Five leaves on some stems, three on others. Asking for a friend...so I only have one photo.
    3 Commentaires
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Reblooming Irises - are drooping leaves a charactoristic? - My neighbor has a reblooming iris (name unknown) that blooms wonderfully- but the foliage is always flopped down- not standing erectly like ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Sue Hughes Zone 6b in Pittsburgh a lancé une discussion
Is there another name for a Hydrangea named "Sarena Blue"? - I bought a greenhouse forced bloom Hydrangea at my grocery store with a tag of Sarena Blue. I googled it and those websites are from England... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...