7 Discussions
ntjoyce2010 a lancé une discussion
Choosing Carpet Colour Dilemma - I have no idea what carpet colour to choose which will suit my tiles. Attached are the 2 colours I am pondering over. What are your though... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
ntjoyce2010 a lancé une discussion
Please Help - Cushion Question - For a very long time I have been trying to choose the appreciate cushion colours and design for my black lounge. Can you please help? I seem... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
ntjoyce2010 a lancé une discussion
How do you delete old Post - I have a general site navigation question. How do you delete some of your old post questions? In other words, say you posted up something an... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
ntjoyce2010 a lancé une discussion
Console Styling Help - Hi, I seem to be terrible at styling my console, can you please help? Unsure what I am doing wrong. I would like to keep my console and pain... Lire plus
1 J'aime    52 Commentaires
ntjoyce2010 a lancé une discussion
Garden Bed Design Help - I am absolutely hopeless at gardening but would like the garden bed close to my house look magnificent. Right now the area looks terrible, v... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
ntjoyce2010 a lancé une discussion
Dining Room - Improvement Suggestions - I do not like the look of my dining room and is unsure how to improve it. I have chosen sheer curtains as the room can look dark during th... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
ntjoyce2010 a lancé une discussion
Entrance Dilemma - In the entrance of my house I have this little sitting area where our family would sit to put on our shoes before going out. The rug I hav... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires