5 Discussions
HydroVegetables Arkansas a lancé une discussion
Age of Tomato Clone? - Hello, When I clone a tomato, how old is that clone? Does it get a complete life cycle with the new roots? I cloned a tomato with buds on th... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
HydroVegetables Arkansas a lancé une discussion
Favorite to grow Hydroponic Determinate Slicing Tomato? - What are you favorite determinate slicing tomato varieties. I want to grow indoor with dwc. Thanks.
    2 Commentaires
HydroVegetables Arkansas a lancé une discussion
Tomato lifespans in hydroponics? - My question was: A question about plant staggering planting to have ripe tomatoes year round. I have Aurora Tomatoes seeded 01 May 2017 that... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
HydroVegetables Arkansas a lancé une discussion
Aurora Tomatoes Production time Question - Aurora Tomatoes A question about plant staggering planting to have ripe tomatoes year round. I have Aurora Tomatoes seeded 01 May 2017 that ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
HydroVegetables Arkansas a lancé une discussion
Hydroponic Indoor Tomatoes Peppers List - MicroTom, Totem, Gold Pearl, Aztek, Floragold Basket, Yellow Dwarf, Florida Petite, Red Robins Tomatoes Peppers Plants: Chilly Chili Hybrid,... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires