7 Discussions
nulek a lancé une discussion
Outdoor shower, - My outdoor shower is almost finish. What type of plants can I grow in this area. Full Sun and we live in South Florida. Many thanks,
    1 Commentaire
nulek a lancé une discussion
Up on the ceiling - Can I put this light over my minibar? Un on the ceiling or only for the wall?
    1 Commentaire
nulek a lancé une discussion
Blue tone for bedroom. - My daughter bedroom 15x12 (requested Blue tone) I'm not big fan of this color, try 3 time already not have any luck yet. How can I do Blue t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
nulek a lancé une discussion
Shower floor!! - We have order these handmade tiles from Chaing Mai, Thailand. Can we use for the shower floor? (Room size 4x8 feet) Please help! Thank you... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
nulek a lancé une discussion
What the wall color is this? - Wanna know the name or the code of the wall color. Thx
    Commenter
nulek a lancé une discussion
Landscape around the pool. - Please please please I need some idea how to landscape around the pool. Need lot of privacy coz set on open canal. We just bought this hous... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
nulek a lancé une discussion
Landscape around the pool. - We just bought the old house (original build 1938) Remodeling everything inside. We need help with the idea how to do landscape around the p... Lire plus
    Commenter