26 Discussions
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Help finding a ceiling fan - We are totally remodeling our kitchen. It is not a large space. I have no pictures, as everything will be changed. The cabinets will be gray... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
2 couches and a chair - We are renovating our family room. It’s about 21 x 11 feet. We are going to put 2 couches in an L shape (not touching) and then also a chair... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for shelves and chair for reading nook - First, ignore the look of the room. I just removed the wallpaper. We are putting new floors in and painting the walls. We are also painting ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Wall art ideas for reading area in family room - We are redoing our family room. I love to read, but almost always use a Kindle, though I love books. I am starting to collect my favorite bo... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Opinion about subway tile needed (and a paint question thrown in too!) - We are getting new kitchen cabinets. They are gray cabinets with Silestone Calcatta Gold countertops. https://www.mkwsurfaces.co.uk/siles... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Paint suggestions desperately needed - I am the poster who started a thread of painting my kitchen cabinets Flora (a lovely light green gray). I bought a sample and painted a big ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Do you think this look is outdated or will be outdated soon? - I am painting my kitchen cabinets. I do not want white or off white. I was going for gray but wanted something a little different. I looked ... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Suggestions needed for blue gray paint for kitchen cabinets. - We are replacing the doors of our kitchen cabinets with unfinished doors and then painting everything to make it more up to date. We have a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Need help with color/patterns/design!! - We are buying a condo in SC. It is not on the beach, but close to the beach. I want a lighter feel to the place, not a dark, heavy style. My... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
nutty4style a lancé une discussion
Help finding lightbulbs that will work with this light fixture! - We put this light fixture in our powder room. The lights point down and the bulbs are exposed. First, I need a bulb that has no writing on t... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...