20 Discussions
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Dining Table Layout in Small Home - I have a 13' x 13' space that functions as an entryway, living, dining and entertaining area. I purchased new furniture, including a sofa, a... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire    26 Votes
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Leather sofa - Where is this sectional from please?
    2 Commentaires
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Love the outdoor furniture - Where is the outdoor furniture from?
    1 Commentaire
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Love the dining nook - I was wondering about the overall dimensions of the dining nook alongside the wall. What size (width, depth, height) is the banquette? What ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Need Help for my Tiny Home Living/Dining/Landing Space - We have what we consider a "tiny home" in an urban setting and would love to know if the Houzz community can help us with recommen... Lire plus
1 J'aime    51 Commentaires
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Tiny Home Interior Design Challenge - Our small condo front door opens directly into a small foyer area with a single large "picture" window; the space also happens to be shared ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Wonderful Window Treatments - What is the name and style of the window treatments? Where might I be able to order window treatments similar to the ones shown here? Thank ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Source of Sofa - Where might I purchase this sofa? What are the overall dimensions?
    3 Commentaires
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Where - Where is the lovely modular sofa from, please?
1 J'aime    Commenter
oabinader a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper source - Would love to know where this wallpaper is from?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...