5 Discussions
Ocean Meyer a lancé une discussion
Can I dissolve Espoma Soil Acidifier in Water? - Hi! I have four hydrangeas, I've tried for the past two years to turn them blue. Last year, they started looking a little purple, but were u... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ocean Meyer a lancé une discussion
What type of african violets are these? - Does anyone know if these are a specific violet types? Pink and white: Light with dark purple edges: burgundy red: Thanks!
    6 Commentaires
Ocean Meyer a lancé une discussion
How long until I can tell that my root-rotted African Violet is OK? - Hi, I overwatered my African Violet, original post is here: http://forums.gardenweb.com/discussions/3893823/overwatered-african-violet-how-... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ocean Meyer a lancé une discussion
Overwatered African Violet - How to re-root? - Hi, A friend gave me an African Violet about a month ago, in one of those pots that has two parts – the top is where the violet is potted, a... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Ocean Meyer a lancé une discussion
What plant is this? Evergreen shrub, sometimes white blooms. - Bought a house years ago, these bushes came with the house. The first year they bloomed and the blooms looked similar to this white flower. ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires