4 Discussions
Kris a lancé une discussion
Can anyone recognise this colour please? - I'd like to paint my bedroom wardrobes in this navy blue colour. Does anyone recognise it please? https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/58/5e/38585e... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Kris a lancé une discussion
Do you recognise this dado rail? - Hi, I have a dado rail in my house just along some walls, not all, so I'd like to buy some more. Does anyone recognise the style? I've been... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kris a lancé une discussion
How to make this Victorian house facade beautiful again? - I live in a lovely Victorian house but unfortunately the previous owners ripped out the gorgeous bay windows and replaced them with this pla... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Kris a lancé une discussion
How do I get paint that looks like the grey in these lower walls? - Hello everyone, I have a Victorian house with exactly the same dimensions as the one in the photo above and would love to copy the colour s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires