20 Discussions
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Sick Koi: pink / red between scales - Hi everyone We recently took over a koi pond with two koi. in our apartment block from two inactive owners. After cleaning it and installing... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Watsonia seed collecting, help? - I came across a bunch of watsonias with seeds/fruit on the spent flower stalks. They look like small, 10mm long tear-drop shaped bulbs. Is t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
White powdery / grey blotches on leaves - Hi everyone I'm in much need of help. I'm not sure what pest / disease my tree is suffering with. See photos: And underside: The tree ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Name this bug - Aphid? I'm not sure what they are. spotted on my Syzigium Guineese.
    2 Commentaires
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Should I divide this Iris grandifolia? - Should I divide this iris? It's an iris grandifolia, from South Africa. I planted it from a pot earlier the month. Which season would be bes... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Syzigium cordatum (water berry) drying out in large pot. - Hi everyone Some advice needed. I have a 2.3m tall syzigium cordatum which I don't have space for in my garden. It's currently in a la... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Syzigium cordatum (water berry) drying out in large pot. - Hi everyone Some advice needed. I have a 2.3m tall syzigium cordatum which I don't have space for in my garden. It's currently in a lar... Lire plus
    Commenter
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Opinions & assessments needed on these 3 Phalaenopsis. Re-potting? - Hi Everyone! I've been reading up about orchid care (on this forum and elsewhere online) as I now find myself in possession of three Phalae... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Advice: replacing a large tree: roots from previous tree are moldy? - Hi there I need some advice. We recently had a large (three stories high) tree removed from our small courtyard which we believe was a Phyto... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Claire (Cape Town, South Africa) a lancé une discussion
Advice: replacing a large tree: roots from previous tree are moldy? - Hi there I need some advice. We recently had a large (three stories high) tree removed from our small courtyard which we believe was a Phyto... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...