135 Discussions
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
Help with I ds - Help with I ds Thanks RIchard
    3 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
Tc trees - doe's anyone grow t c trees Richard
    5 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
I D request - not sure if this is a succulent but treat it the same last week this morning tia Richard
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
puzzle - Which one is different.
    2 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
3 J'aime    4 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
Random shots - 123456789 Richard
11 J'aime    12 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
IT works for me - I consider myself an amateur. I have tried changing my name to include a zone and location about six times and have given up . I live on lon... Lire plus
7 J'aime    20 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
3 J'aime    10 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
variety - Its the spice of life Richard
7 J'aime    6 Commentaires
oldstumpy1 Long Island ny a lancé une discussion
crazy weather - 9 Inches of snow on Saturday,11 degrees sun mon and Tuesday today 48 degrees on long island NY.Richard
3 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...